We’ll take your business idea and help you determine its financial feasibility with our free comprehensive consultations.
Starting a business goes beyond just having a business idea. We’ll take your business idea and help you determine its financial feasibility with our free comprehensive consultations.
We can also help you:
- Advise you on the best business structure for your start-up
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow and trading forecasts and a comprehensive budget to present to potential investors
- Evaluate your financial needs and seek for the best acceptable revenue stream
- Perform complete Companies House and HMRC registration
- Establish an internal accounting system that meets all legal standards.
Using a software that communicates directly with Companies House, we will create your Limited Company in a quicker and cost-effective manner. This way, your Statutory Books, Share Certificates and Incorporation Certificate will be in electronic format.
We will keep track of new legislation and monitor how well your company complies and how much they affect your business. We will also perform regular secretarial duties like:
- Company formations
- Acting as the company’s Registered Office
- Drafting and reviewing financial returns
- Getting all the paperwork ready
- Statutory book management and storage (share register, minute book, etc.)
- General advice on company law.